LTD ‘Mapa Holding’
- LTD ‘Mapa Holding’ contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing of personal data and the use of the ‘Company’.
- The website – website under insanerun.lt domain.
- User – 1) a person who is over the legal age, whose legal capacity is not restricted by the courts, and who can visit websites and / or register for events organized by the agencies.
- Social media – websites and applications that are designed to allow companies or people to share content quickly, efficiently, and in real-time.
- Services – all event management services provided to visitors on websites.
- Browser – is a software application for accessing information on the World Wide Web.
- Personal information – any information related to an individual whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly found using such data as personal code, one or a few physical, psychological, economic, cultural or social features.
- IP address – a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.
- Direct Marketing – an advertising strategy that relies on the individual distribution of a sales to promote and sell services to potential customers. Mail, email, and texting are among the delivery systems used.
- Individuals are deemed to be familiar with this Policy when they complete the registration form by agreeing to the Rules for Registration for Organized Office Events, of which this Policy is an integral part.
- The Institution collects Personal Data for the organization and execution of events subject to the prior consent of the Data Subjects regarding the collection and processing of the Personal Data of the Data Subjects.
- The Institution collects the Visitor's Personal Data, which is voluntarily submitted by email, registered mail, fax, telephone, direct entry to the Institution's site, by logging on to the Institution's Websites or by using the Institution's Websites without registering.
- The Institution collects and manages the Personal Data defined below. Users submit details to the events organized by the Institution to one of the websites operated by the Institution:
Date of birth
- The personal data of data who have filled in the event registration form may only be published on the websites with the prior consent of the Data subject.
- The websites of the Agency may include links to and from the websites of the Agency's affiliates, advertising providers and affiliates. Please note that other persons' websites accessed by users when selecting links on their websites have their own privacy policies and the Agency assumes no responsibility for these privacy policies. It is recommended that visitors familiarize themselves with the privacy policies of these other websites before submitting any of their Personal Data.
STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The agency confirms that the Personal Data provided by the visitor will be processed solely for the purpose of providing the event-related services provided on the website. The agency also confirms that the Personal Data provided by the visitor will be processed for the purposes of Direct Marketing, unless the visitor gives or withdraws such consent.
- By using the Services provided by the agency, the user may voluntarily consent to the use of the Personal Data for marketing purposes by activativating the appropriate consent form for personal data processing, by signing or accepting a special electronic questionnaire on the websites operated by the agency at www.insanerun.lt
- For personal data to be used for Direct Marketing purposes, the retention period is five calendar years from the date such data is provided.
- The Institution undertakes not to disclose the user’s personal data to third parties, except:
- Although the agency makes every reasonable effort to protect the Personal Data, the agency cannot guarantee the secure transmission of data on the website. Any data transfer procedures are at the sole risk of the user. From the moment when data is received, the agency applies extremely strict visitor data protection procedures as well as technical and organizational measures to ensure protection against unauthorized access to the Personal Data.
- The agency uses the Personal Data to:
- The agency will use the users contact details, who have purchased the services, for market research purposes in order to assess the users satisfaction of the agency. This will be used to improve the quality of the agency’s activities. Responses to messages and / or calls sent for this purpose are anonymous. When the user does not wish to receive such messages and / or calls, he / she may refuse them by informing the agency by email email@example.com
- Agency website may collect certain information about a user, such as: (i) the Internet Protocol (IP), address at which the visitor accesses the Internet; (ii) the date and time when the user visited to the website; (iii) Other web pages that the user visits while on being on the agency’s website; (iv) The browser used; (v) Information about the user’s operating system; (vi) Mobile applications; (vii) Language settings. If a user is using a mobile device, such data can be collected to determine the mobile device type, device settings, and geographic (longitude and latitude) coordinates. This information is used to improve the website, analyze trends, improve product, service operations and administrate effentently the website. These data points are voluntarily provided by users, when users are becoming a registered user or by visiting the website.
USER RIGHTS OF THE WEBSITE
- Website users have the following rights:
- Be aware of the personal data processing;
- Familiarize with the personal data and how it is processed;
- Require correction or destruction of the personal data held by the agency;
- Do not consent to the processing of the user’s personal data.
- The Institution shall not be liable for any interruption of the connection which prevents visitors to the Website or other persons from accessing the Website or using the Services.
- The Institution does not have full assurance that the operation of the Institution's Websites will be uninterrupted and that the Institution's Websites will be fully protected against viruses or other harmful components without interruption or error. The Data Subject is informed that any material that the Data Subject reads, downloads or otherwise obtains through the Institution's Websites is at the sole discretion and risk of the Data Subject and is solely responsible for damage to the Data Subject and the Data Subject's computer system.